The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mustang GT4+ onboard 1:33 laps of Laguna Seca

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Dear Buddy Benjamin,

Since we have known each other for 20 years, and I consider you a wonderful friend, just wondering if I fly out from Nebraska, some time , how many laps are you going to let me take in this yellow beast? Please select below:

1. 10 laps
2. 20 laps
3. 3 Twenty minute sessions
4. Bill, stay in Nebraska , you are getting too old to drive a car this fast!

Seriously , my friend , this video is not just visually exciting it is music to many ears around the Country. Always enjoy when you post the GT4 mini movies and excellent time Ballistic Ben!!

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
SoCal
The mcClaren had no track etiquette
It’s a steep learning curve for McClaren owners. They’re promised at the dealership they will never be passed by a Mustang. The coaching starts with “what you give up in the corners you’ll more than make up for on the straights.....”

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
You will enjoy meeting Ben one of these days. He has fun toys but he worked extremely hard to get them and he is just a regular ( choose one below ) ;m
1.Gearhead
2. Machinehead
3. Motorhead
4. Petrolhead
5. Pistonhead
6.All of the above

'Mr. Treynor has done well in life, but he is still the same guy, obsessed with fast cars and speed, no different than all the rest of your wackdoodles on TMO! Not much into golfing, hunting , fishing, etc, just focused on speed and track time ---- heh, me Hobby su Casa of Fun!

xr7

TMO Addict?
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Minnesota
Fabulous, got a passenger seat in there? Maybe just strap me to the roll bar. Dropping down the corkscrew is my favorite piece. Pacman coming to gobble up another one.

xr7

TMO Addict?
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Minnesota
No passenger seat in the GT4, but my GT3 does have one :) It's a slightly more hair raising ride however...

I've flown passenger doing acrobatics in T-6 Texan so I'm up for it. PS I don't have a lot of hair left to raise either. I think the drop into the corkscrew would be my biggest challenge. It gives me a bit a shiver just watching it in your vids. Thanks for posting these.

TMO Supporting Vendors