The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mustang Maintenance and Body Work Service Available, Parts Installed...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good morning everyone...

We all like to work on our Mustangs but if you need help getting your parts installed, or want us to go over your installation,or just want to talk about it, just give me a call. I answer all calls to this number personally. Just a warning though, I do not use answering services, receptionists or caller interupt so if I am on the phone, you will have to leave a voice mail and I will call you back.

Bring your own parts after you made your best vendor deal or group buy and we will install. Or let us source them...

All work done by our experienced technicians who not only have worked on hundreds of Mustangs, but have also built and raced their own cars. they know their stuff and they do excellent work...

In addition to all major and minor mechanical work, We do alignments, setups, corner weighting... You name it.

And when you have that mishap on the street or on track, Our auto body and paint shop will get your car fixed expertly and to you satisfaction.

Our Body shop team has also fixed and repaired hundreds of Mustangs. We specialize in them.
We also work with all major insurance companies, track day or street.

So call me 610-482-0141. I will answer your call personally and listen to what you want done or need...

Or email.. [email protected]
visit us on face book under joe aquilante or Phoenix auto Body or Phoenix performance or our web site.. www.phoenixperformance.net

Joe
Phoenix Performance
Phoenix Auto Body And paint Works

Last edited:
And don’t forget to stop by and visit with Joe, AJ, Rob and all the guys at the races. They are always willing to talk about their cars and setup.

Having Phoenix less than 30 min away is one of the reasons I bought the Boss. I don't trust dealers and local shops. Having Joe and AJ available to install and make suggestions is a huge bonus. Joe, I will be calling soon. I enjoy doing the "bolt-on" stuff but clutch (or Tremec swap) and coil-over adjustment will be coming your way.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Joe I am having trouble getting my ECU/Restraints Module and Body Control module all communicating properly after replacing all the wiring harnesses and restraints module following my fire last year. We stripped and gutted the car adding a cage but eliminated most everything else. Do you guys have the proper Ford software and tools to get it back up and running? If so I may bring it out to you to try and set it straight. Thanks Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having Phoenix less than 30 min away is one of the reasons I bought the Boss. I don't trust dealers and local shops. Having Joe and AJ available to install and make suggestions is a huge bonus. Joe, I will be calling soon. I enjoy doing the "bolt-on" stuff but clutch (or Tremec swap) and coil-over adjustment will be coming your way.

let me know when you want to bring it in and we will get it done...

Joe

TMO Supporting Vendors