The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mustang Rebates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice. I keep thinking about an 2014 F-150 as the rebates and discounts are HUGE!

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
NFSBOSS said:
Nice. I keep thinking about an 2014 F-150 as the rebates and discounts are HUGE!

Wait until next month, the deals will improve. I bought my 2009 Ram in December of that year when they had the 2010's on the lot and it was really marked down

true that the rebates usually get bigger on the close out models but, from what I understand, the supply of 2014 f150's is dwindling since they've had some delays in switching over to the new model and, hence, the selection is getting pretty poor. Ford may see the diminishing inventory as an opportunity to hold back on add'l rebates.

Rick, if you do end up wanting to move on one, I'd be happy to intro to the right folks at the ford store in morgan hill...they're now the largest f150 dealer in norcal and are great folks to work with.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel