The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mustang Roundup/Boss Reunion Participants raise $2000 for Charity !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
A bunch of you asked me how much we had raised for the Heartland for the Foodbank Backpack program that Woodhouse Ford sponsors each year. This year our goal is to help as many kids in Nebraska and Western Iowa as we can , as 1 in 5 children even in the breadbasket of America go home hungry for the weekend. That totals over 84,000 kids in the area the Foodbank covers. This year I challenged the participants at the Mustang Roundup/Boss Reunion to meet or exceed the donations raised by the drivers at the Viper Rendezvous in June this year - also held at Motorsports Park Hastings ( www.racemph.com ). We auctioned off plenty of items from Woodhouse Ford, SMC Events ( courtesy of Sean Cook) , and Ford -- special thanks to Ford and Sean Cook for the extra auction pieces. Everyone stepped up and then did it again, to the tune of exactly 2000 dollars -- not sure how it came out exactly and when folks were leaving the Boss Reunion (you need to make this track/show spectacular ) I guesstimated we might be around 1400 -1500 , but boy did I guess wrong. Thanks Boss and Mustang racers and show car participants!!!

Bill Pemberton
Viper and Performance Mgr
Woodhouse Chrysler
Woodhouse Ford
www.woodhouse.com

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
....and John you were right in there. Hope your son likes his 50th Anniversary Mustang Poster that Todd Soderquist signed. Great group of drivers, er, friends. Way cool how many of the folks felt like this was a family reunion and not just a track event. You and I need to work at getting more to MPH next year for the 5th Annual Event?!

The way everyone chipped in to help kids was pretty heartwarming , you said it all in alot fewer words, but I do tend to ramble, ha,ha!!

TMO Supporting Vendors