The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mustang Roundup V 2015 - Motorsport Park Hastings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveespo said:
I believe 2 and 1/2 full rotations. He looked like he had it saved on the left side, but when he got back on the track he just shot across to the right and did two full spins over there. Gary was apexing turn 4 at 95 mph, best I had the balls for was 84 all weekend. And I went 2 off over there twice. Mad respect for Gary's driving talent.
Steve
Mad respect for Steve's wrenching skills. Also mad respect for your patience and help when I needed it.

12coBoss said:
Big thanks to George, Gary, and all others who planned and put on this event. It was a great time and will be back next year. Feel sorry for others that do not attend this event as there are so many things to see and do.

Any chance that a printable flyer can be made for next year? I promote this event to many people but I can only tell them to go to the website. Believe if i had a flyer to hand out it would make more of an impact, and could bring more people out.
Really glad that you and Peter made it again this year Reggie. We'll make sure to get you some flyers for you to distribute. Thanks for the help!

Here are the dates for next year guys:

Mustang Roundup VI - September 15th – 18th, 2016

George sent me the results earlier today and said he will have them posted up hopefully later tonight. I'll put up the link once available.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Heh, Black Boss , we all saw how fast you were on those little wienie tires. While all the rest were running on 305s and 315s, you were ripping up some healthy times on those bicycle 285s. You were bloody fast in your black beast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVMwT_EKgM0

Here was my fast lap for the year. It was not the smoothest with 2 off exiting turn 2 while banging the rev limiter, and letting up a bit out of 12 to clear a pitting car.....always room for improvement. That's fun about time trials, trying to piece all the entries and exits to make "the perfect" lap.

KRost said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVMwT_EKgM0

Here was my fast lap for the year. It was not the smoothest with 2 off exiting turn 2 while banging the rev limiter, and letting up a bit out of 12 to clear a pitting car.....always room for improvement. That's fun about time trials, trying to piece all the entries and exits to make "the perfect" lap.

Awesome driving Kevin running a PB with traffic!! Fun to watch that and wish it was not going to be at least 7 months before I get back there.

TMO Supporting Vendors