The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mustang Roundup VII , Sept. 14-17 . Should be called Track Mustangs OnTrack!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Hmmm..................guess I will have to bring my own as I like my Peanut Butter akin to my driving style ...............Smooooooth! Gonna have to bring Strawberry or Blueberry Preserves , Jelly is soooo Plebian ,ha,ha!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Plus for those of you that loved being under the canopy during the event , now you have a choice to have your own little enclosed garage during the Roundup -- pricing is quite reasonable, so figure Tymeslayer will just rent one and use it for his motel room ( heh, he found out there were showers on site already and they are free !)

What's a shower?

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
A shower, in your case , is just a light rainstorm. I will explain the concept of " Cleanliness is next to Godliness, " when we meet at the even in Sept. 2018. I will be the guy wearing the nose plugs!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Probably wipes himself down with Meguiars Showroom finish after coming home from work..................followed by 10 minutes of his wife rubbing him down with a Swiffer!!

He's parked his Boss for the Colorado winter. Depression may start to sink in when he realizes that snowblower may be the only engine he hears for a while............Those clean pipes may be all he has to look forward to..........for the tyme being...

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Funny thing is where he lives in Colorado ( Brighton), he likely gets less snow than you ( in Connecticut ) or me ( in Nebraska ) get. Comes roaring over the Rockies , but dumps a lot more out aways from the East Range and it is not uncommon for us to get more than that part of Colorado. Regardless the Boss is put to sleep , must like yours and my GT350 ------ we are all in the same " Pipes Cleaned ," mode, ha,ha.

TMO Supporting Vendors