The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mustang Roundup VIII , Sept. 14-16, 2018. Track Mustangs OnTrack!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I vill du mit das Euro!

Und iffen du, Herr Coontect, goze zum pagezz ocht und neun yu vill zee picchurez oven menknee offen zie Driverzz von das TMO Four rum! Czech it owwtt!?

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Czech out pages 8 and 9 of this thread and you will see pictures of many of us TMO Faithful .....

I think close to 1/4 of all the drivers are members of this Forum , and we invited many others to join.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I prefer racing circuit , since , of course " Track " might mean running, or one for horses or dogs, let alone what one would do if looking for a escapee from prison?

Technically, he did not spin , he friggin went deep into the mowed alfalfa and emerged out of a sand pit -- that took skill!

For the record I only spun 3 times, twice in autocross and once running the full course trying to keep up with those race cars with the big wings, and never got to the sand trap. I was once told by an old wise fellow, you don't know the limit of your car unless you are spinning so I blame it on that, and the junk tires that Bill ALWAYS has on his car. Spin outs and slow times are always the tires fault not the drivers. I'm sure I will see a bill from George for a bale of hay in the mail pretty soon though...

TMO Supporting Vendors