The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mustang Roundup VIII , Sept. 14-16, 2018. Track Mustangs OnTrack!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
No offense taken Mr. Bill. :D

mr-bill-oh-no.png

I can't begin to tell you the crap I've saturated my temple with. Perhaps that's why I enjoy tracking the Boss. You have to be a bit off the center of sanity to put your ass out there like that. It's just comforting that I know I'm not alone. o_O

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Bill,

When I'm out in Hasting next September, I'll find a place to stay closer to the track so you can see my malted beverage habits.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Well , now I understand why you liked Tracy's Vodka ( Uplifted Spirits ) that was Auctioned off ( and you were high bidder 0 at the Roundup. Good stuff and it would make a terrific pure Martini!?!?

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Funds went to support the Foodbank of the Heartland Backpack Program which Woodhouse Auto Family promotes ( gives food insecure children items to eat over the weekend during the school year). We have helped raise 6.6 million over the past years as Corporate philosophy feels it is extremely important to give back to the communities you are part of. The kickoff starts now (www.woodhouse.com ) and we even give those that donate a certain amount tickets to a large concert in the spring of 2019. TMS was super kind to bring stuff to then Mustang Roundup and Ford Corporate Employees and Participants have contributed over 25,000 since the event began!!!!!

When growing up in the early 60's....Me and my brother were "encouraged" to learn and play the accordion. The accordion teacher would come to the house every Saturday morning at 8am.Dad thought we would become millionaires!!! I still have nightmares about that. That always comes to mind when I hear that Polka word.............

TMO Supporting Vendors