The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mustang Roundup VIII , Sept. 14-16, 2018. Track Mustangs OnTrack!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I think it's time we moved to a new thread for Mustang Roundup IX. Is @VoodooBoss supposed to start the new thread or can anybody do that? I mean, I know I CAN start a new thread. Just seems Voodoo always did these.

FYI, there have been some issues with signing up for next year. Maybe it's good we don't have a thread yet. :)

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
By the way,

I emailed George, got the codes and have already signed up at the MPH website. You save $50 if you were there last year and another $50 if you sign up before the 25th of December. It's a steal.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Definitely a great deal considering all the track time ,meals, and parties!!!!!

Most folks that come the first time are shocked that the pricing includes plenty of food, parties, etc., since often one has to leave the track ,rush out for lunch or just bring your own. One can practically live at the track the entire event and gain weight, ha,ha!!

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel