The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mustang Roundup VIII , Sept. 14-16, 2018. Track Mustangs OnTrack!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Black

Good, fast<del>, and cheap</del>
And more from my secret crack photographer. Hopefully some action shots are on their way. ;)

20180915_140932.jpg
20180915_140940.jpg
20180915_140948.jpg

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
It was such a great pleasure to join these Grease Gents out in the great plains of Nebraska. For a humble so-called road course rookie like me, I couldn't have hooked up with a better group of track addicts. My thanks to George who kept thing rolling on the track, Dell who gave me some fine road course education and the camaraderie from all the TMO guys and others who made my trip from Colorado an enjoyable experience. A special thanks to my new friend, (may I call you friend?) Bill Pemberton who took the tyme to teach me the track, had me laughing and for all his hard work on raising money for the kids. In my book, he's one solid citizen. (Now let's see if my oversized helmet fits your head Bill!)
BTW, that picture you posted with me and TMS working on his Boss, it's misleading, as I merely assisted and you just happen to catch me checking out his differential in your picture. And Mr. TMS, it was great hanging out with you at the track and perhaps next year I'll get closer to your tymes. I would encourage all you folks to come join us next year in Hastings.

PS: Tracy - I'll let you know what I think about your sons Vodka when I get to try it after my Palm Springs trip with my wife.

Nobody posting video? Here's a low quality one (my old phone runs out of memory quick in high resolution).
Its the first session Sunday morning, first lap, with @TMSBOSS in front. Tires are cold so we're taking it easy.

I typically have videos but my go pro is a POS. May have been good footage since I spun out 3 times this year. Left plenty of rubber on the track this year. Pulled off my set of tires i used for autocross and Sunday morning and corded another right front. Something is wrong with that as I should be cording the left front first at that track. Oh well it was all fun.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
12th through the 15th , TWO THOUSAND NINETEEN , at MPH ------yep , those are the dates for next year and now you can not say you didn't get enough notice, ha!!

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Tyme I took the picture of you under TMS's car as I knew you wanted to check out his rear end...............damn , could not resist, ha.

Yes, I do consider you a friend and glad I could help you shave some time off your laps. You track comments are quite misleading , as you were far from the slowest guy on track as you so often like to portray yourself!

Tyme I took the picture of you under TMS's car as I knew you wanted to check out his rear end.
I'm sure that was Tyme's top concern............This forum is better than watching both Jimmies! Tyme went there for one reason and one reason only....to see if he could get his Boss in and out of his new trailer in one piece under racetrack conditions. Maxing out that Boss on the track was just an added bonus......:D

Last edited:

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I almost failed at that too before TMS suggested I leave the trailer hooked to the truck while pulling out the Boss. Live and learn. FWIW, I posted a lap of 1:47.7 as my best tyme. Next year sub
1:45 or better!!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel