The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 Mustang s550 GT (EU) Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Guten tag Marko and you have done some nice things to your Mustang. I would make a suggestion since you want to go quicker on the track against BMWs and Mercs, the best mod you can do next is to get bigger wheels 19x11s work well with a 25 mm spacer up front. You will want the wheels to be square , which means the same size all the way around. You can get a 305 or even a 315 all the way around the car and the difference is cornering ability is quite amazing. Thanks for your post and where in Germany do you live? I spent 3 years when I was a jungen in Bitburg ( to young to enjoy a gute Bitburger Pils, ha ) and my years in Deutschland are some of my fondest memories. Do post pictures when you are all any of the European tracks you get to run.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Germany
Guten tag Marko and you have done some nice things to your Mustang. I would make a suggestion since you want to go quicker on the track against BMWs and Mercs, the best mod you can do next is to get bigger wheels 19x11s work well with a 25 mm spacer up front. You will want the wheels to be square , which means the same size all the way around. You can get a 305 or even a 315 all the way around the car and the difference is cornering ability is quite amazing. Thanks for your post and where in Germany do you live? I spent 3 years when I was a jungen in Bitburg ( to young to enjoy a gute Bitburger Pils, ha ) and my years in Deutschland are some of my fondest memories. Do post pictures when you are all any of the European tracks you get to run.
Hi Bill, tnx for the suggestion. But at First I will keep the stock wheels cause I can't find any wheels in Germany with TÜV that go in Motorsport dricetion, the diemensions in germany for americans cars are funny, most of them are 20x9-9,5j in the front and 20x10-11j in the rear. All of them are 20 inch wheels and most of those wheels get only TÜV aproved if you put tire not bigger than 285 front. So until I don't have enough money for some serious Wheels, I will keep the stock wheels. And everything I do here I have to get it TÜV aproved. Soo yes, they don't make it easy for Mustang drivers here.
Next month I'm going to the Nürburgring first Time so I won't be pushing it to much since is my frist time there. But will share some pics. Hopeffuly a lot of fun and no crashes😅🤞✌️

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel