The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mustang Shelby FP350S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks for posting the additional photos.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
ArizonaBOSS said:
I want one of these. Dunno how to afford it.
Tell you what...I'll buy you one and then you buy me one...that way we both get one for free!

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
This is so my plans for 2018 season. I will be too old to keep building them. Also glad they have ditched the FPC, Less weight, vibration and same rev potential. Those cylinder heads are where all the power is made with 2" primary headers it will have a pretty sound too.
Steve

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
wwilde001 said:
They have it listed on the Kohr's Motorsport website for $125K. Not sure if that will be retail or what they are asking.
They also have the GT4 listed for $225k.

Well, that settles those speculations. Pretty reasonable price for the 350S, IMO.

Here's the latest on this. The Shelby FP350S is now available for order with a base price of $114,990. Build timing is third quarter 2017 so we might see a few at races at the end of the year. There will be two options, the Forgeline wheels seen on the PRI car and graphics. No pricing on the options at this time but they should be available any day. Contact your Ford Dealer to order one. 8)

I would love to get my hands on some camber plates similar to theirs at the 3:04 mark in the video.
Anybody know who makes some like those that use shims?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel