The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mustang Shelby FP350S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
I had a chance to view a couple dozen of the cars yesterday and they are quite impressive. There are a few in customers hands already so we should start seeing them at tracks soon. The stock coolers on the GT350 work so well that the OEM trans cooler is used in the race car and the stock oil cooler is repurposed for the diff. So the stock diff cooler is not used. A new larger oil cooler is used and installed where the AC was. The stock GT350 radiator is used. Also there is no option on color, only white, and most have the graphics package installed. Where the 302S was designed to run in Pirelli World Challenge the 350S is capable of running in the Trans Am series but I forget which class, TA2 maybe.

I didn't take any photos and really don't have much more to share. If you have any specific questions on the car I can try and answer but most of the info is out there. Also the rear of the exhaust pipes are wrapped as they get close to the diff. The AP Racing brakes are supposed to work every bit as good as the Brembos on the GT4. My impression is the AP Racing kit might be a more affordable option and you're not giving up any performance. The AP calipers look smaller than the stock GT350 calipers.

I'll start a different thread about a couple of 350S parts what will be available and request for parts for the GT350.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel