The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mustang Week 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looks like Hypermotive Performance will be at Mustang Week 2014. It is going to be held July 14-20 2014 at Myrtle Beach, SC. More info can be found at www.mustangweek.com

What events are you guys going to be participating in?

What would you like us to Bring to our Vendor Booth?

It is a great event. Been every year since 2005 & it keeps growing. Oil separators, CAI, exhaust systems, throttle bodies, & wheels are popular. I had Kooks axle backs installed at the event last year.

Dan@hypermotive said:
What would you like us to Bring to our Vendor Booth?
A 2016 GT350? ;D

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
I almost won a shaker hood for my '06 GT back at the '08 Mustang Week. Instead I got a fuel hat for a GT500. Boy was I disappointed because I was contemplating buying the Shaker setup for my car at the time. Then seconds later I won a Mustang week t-shirt. Walked away from Mustang week with an awesome shirt and $150 in my pocket after buying $20 or so worth of raffle tickets at the last minute.

I know that's a little off the topic, but it's a great event.
hdaniel said:
Oil separators, CAI, exhaust systems, throttle bodies, & wheels are popular.

But this is what gets people the most from when I went in the past.

TMO Supporting Vendors