The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mustang Week July 15th thru July 20th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLAZN BOSS

Who is going and is anyone for the Hampton Roads area going???

http://www.mustangweek.com/home.shtml

That looks like a fun event. I hope we get lots of BMO members to attend. Have fun!

BLAZN BOSS

I think I read last year they had 3000 mustangs there

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
I've drove down 2x, all the way from NY, its a good time, But it's in the middle of the hottest weather down there. And it's on a blacktop parking lot, :-X

I attended Mustang Week back in 2008. Went with a couple other Mustang owners. We drove down from WNY. It was a blast! I went for the whole week, Monday thru Sunday. Car made into a Mod Mustang and Fords webpage.
http://www.mustangandfords.com/eventcoverage/mdmp_081126_2008_mustang_week/photo_23.html

Our cars were also in Silverhorse Racings magazines ads for a year or so.

mb4tj3.jpg

A pic of me and Shawn (he now owns a 12 Boss) racing at Darlington.

unrealj.jpg

The whole week was a blast. All three of us that drove down won a trophy. It is still the best car show I ever attended! Everyone should try to go at least once. I sure would like to go back again.

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
Re: Re: Mustang Week July 15th thru July 20th

06mach1 said:
I attended Mustang Week back in 2008. Went with a couple other Mustang owners. We drove down from WNY. It was a blast! I went for the whole week, Monday thru Sunday. Car made into a Mod Mustang and Fords webpage.
http://www.mustangandfords.com/eventcoverage/mdmp_081126_2008_mustang_week/photo_23.html

Our cars were also in Silverhorse Racings magazines ads for a year or so.

mb4tj3.jpg

A pic of me and Shawn (he now owns a 12 Boss) racing at Darlington.

unrealj.jpg

The whole week was a blast. All three of us that drove down won a trophy. It is still the best car show I ever attended! Everyone should try to go at least once. I sure would like to go back again.
Ummm that was with me :)
bytujepy.jpg

GA
unrealford said:
I've drove down 2x, all the way from NY, its a good time, But it's in the middle of the hottest weather down there. And it's on a blacktop parking lot, :-X

We had the IMBOC Bullitt Nationals there in 2008. Way too hot for me. They are having it around the same time this year at Panama City Beach, so it will probably be as bad.

You have to watch your car in MB too. I have heard stories of wheel thefts and other damage at Mustang Week during the past few years.

PJWANNABE said:
We had the IMBOC Bullitt Nationals there in 2008. Way too hot for me. They are having it around the same time this year at Panama City Beach, so it will probably be as bad.

You have to watch your car in MB too. I have heard stories of wheel thefts and other damage at Mustang Week during the past few years.

As I am stationed in Panama City Beach, I figured I would share. Average highs in July are around 90 with an average low of 75. The water is a balmy 84 and adds lots of humidity. July is also the rainiest month with an average rainfall of 7.39 inches for the month. It rains everyday in July for about 10 minutes.

Went last year. Stayed 2 weks enjoying the show and the ocean (stayed Holiday Sands south). No fear about stolen vehicle but the weather was around 95 for the whole time. It rained 10 minutes twice.

Good thing the show was beside Bass Pro, tghis way you could hide from the sun and shop at the same time.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
I also went in '08. Awesome time. Had 4 of us drive up from Charleston and make it an awesome vacation.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

TMO Supporting Vendors