The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mustang Week July 15th thru July 20th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Re: Mustang Week July 15th thru July 20th

jfolsom28 said:
To the people that are going. Are you going to all the events or just a couple.

I'm going to the Autocross/fun runs, car show, and cruise in. Probably wont be there in time to make the meet and greet, and drag night is clean the car night for the car show for me.

I like how they kept the cup holder in the SCJ. ;)

I missed this year, but hopefully next year I will be able to attend... Went back in 2010 and it was SUPER HOT, 135 coming of the blacktop where the show is (next to the mall).

If you all saw the "CroftGate USA" guys cleaning cars and doing demos, the bottles where my designs (I design and use their products).

jfolsom28 said:
Really wish we could have done that speedway run together!

they probably would have shut it down. It was great seeing the Boss Mustangs trying to set speed records while the GT's and GT 500's just putted around.

TMO Supporting Vendors