The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mustangs By The Bay-San Diego, Oct. 7th, 2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
I am planning on at least visiting the event and may possibly display #1804. The organizer says they currently have 7-2012-2013 Boss's registered. Anyone who posts here displaying?

The event is limited to 350 cars and they are parked bayfront on the grass-great location! :)

Application:

http://mcsd.tzo.net/docs/registration2012-frm.pdf

mbtbflier.jpg

I will see If i can get my son over there (maybe me too as I am flying in from Midwest the day before)
He has a silver Metallic 04 SVT Cobra

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
bump, event is this Sunday and conditions should be ideal with a temp of 73 degrees.

As of September 26th, more then 300 vehicles had been registered.

Bay Area
The show was good. Some guys need to learn a little more about their cars before they start talkign though. LOL I got to see a lot of nice old and new mustangs. It was great to see an original 65 Cobra.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
I was only able to stay for about 1/2 hour but was impressed with the large turnout of cars.

I enjoyed seeing the specialty Mustangs including those whose doors opened like those of a Lamborghini.

I saw a half dozen or so new gen Boss 302 vehicles. Wish I had more time to look at the first gen Mustangs-there were a lot of nice ones on display.

One car that caught my eye was a grayish/brown colored Boss 429. The motor was absolutely stuffed into the engine compartment.

TMO Supporting Vendors