The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mustangs stolen from AAI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seems some cars were taken directly from AAI. No mention of how the keys were obtained.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/Detroit-police-find-stolen-40K-Ford-Mustangs/-/1719418/9142088/-/4g3ikvz/-/index.html

GA
I hope they don't have the 50th Anniversary celebration up there. Even though it would be fitting I bet with all those Mustangs and owners in town there would be a lot of crime victims.

BLAZN BOSS

my daughters loaded 2010 V6 pony package was 32K. depending on what you get it can get pricey!

BLAZN BOSS

The one on the roll back is a pony package car...........but who knows what is on the inside.

TMO Supporting Vendors