The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mustangs with an Attitude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
July 17 - July 19, 2015
Mustangs with Altitude National Show
Loveland, Colorado
CO - Front Range Mustang Club
http://www.frontrangemustangclub.org/

TymeSlayer

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
arabbit said:
I think I'd be down. Am I going to see you in Steamboat again in June?

You know, my wife and I just started planning the summer and we're not going to make Steamboat this year. We love it up there but I can never get signed up for the dang Auto-X soon enough and it sells out so fast every year. We hope to make it in 2016.

I think this National show will be great but mostly looking forward to tracking the car in Hastings NE later this year.

TymeSlayer

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
arabbit said:
Bummer man! Steamboat is my highlight of the summer. I actually made it into the auto x this year.

You must have registered quite early. Every year I remember about a week after they open it up and I can't get in. Oh well. I may try to do Horsefeathers in Denver as well but we'll see you in Loveland or let me know if you head out to run the course at High Plains Raceway. I hope to run out there a few tyme before heading out to the 2015 Mustang Roundup at Motorsports Park Hastings in September.

PS: Enjoy Steamboat. Hope the weather was a great as last year!

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
TymeSlayer said:
JScheier,

You get out to High Plains Raceway with NASA?

Always... I'm one of their instructors :)

I think I missed the last HPR event as I was either in Hallet, Road America or Hastings. Building a GTS2 car for this year, so barring any unforeseen issues, the Boss will most likely NOT be on track.

TymeSlayer

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
JScheier said:
Always... I'm one of their instructors :)

I think I missed the last HPR event as I was either in Hallet, Road America or Hastings. Building a GTS2 car for this year, so barring any unforeseen issues, the Boss will most likely NOT be on track.

Excellent. Perhaps I'll run into you when I head out there. I have one HPDE set up already and looking to add more this year.

TymeSlayer said:
You must have registered quite early. Every year I remember about a week after they open it up and I can't get in. Oh well. I may try to do Horsefeathers in Denver as well but we'll see you in Loveland or let me know if you head out to run the course at High Plains Raceway. I hope to run out there a few tyme before heading out to the 2015 Mustang Roundup at Motorsports Park Hastings in September.

PS: Enjoy Steamboat. Hope the weather was a great as last year!

Yeah I registered at 1230am on January 1st. I was tired of missing out on it. Oh well, I'm sure I'll see you around sometime this summer.

TymeSlayer

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
arabbit said:
Bummer man! Steamboat is my highlight of the summer. I actually made it into the auto x this year.

Hey bud,

How'd things go with the auto cross up there this year?

Kirk

PS: MCA moved me and my Boss to the modified class for this Mustangs with an Attitude show in Loveland. Pretty sure they will not park me with all the other Boss Mustangs but I'll be sure to look for you.

I was not in SteamBoat AutoX due to the aforementioned difficulty in signing up. However I did attend for about 4 hours and looked like it went well. I thought the track looked like a nice layout.

TymeSlayer

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
askjeffro said:
I was not in SteamBoat AutoX due to the aforementioned difficulty in signing up. However I did attend for about 4 hours and looked like it went well. I thought the track looked like a nice layout.

They need to do a second AutoX day up there. It never easy to get signed up before the fill all the spots.

:)
TymeSlayer said:
Hey bud,

How'd things go with the auto cross up there this year?

Kirk

PS: MCA moved me and my Boss to the modified class for this Mustangs with an Attitude show in Loveland. Pretty sure they will not park me with all the other Boss Mustangs but I'll be sure to look for you.

Hey man, the RMMR was awesome! The auto x was my favorite part, it was a ton of fun. I'll have to start a thread and post some pics and video I have from it. Although there weren't many Bosses this year.

Ill try to make to to the Mustangs with an Attitude show, depends on if I can get a day off for it.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel