The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

MVP Track Time 2019 Track Events & TMO Invitation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2019 MVP Track Time Schedule

Fellow Track Junkies and Racers:

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is excited to announce our 2019 track event schedule. Another fun year of exciting on-track action awaits. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun.

As usual, we have a host of exciting track events for 2019. Visit our web site for schedule updates as 2019 progresses. There will likely be at least one additional 2019 track event.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time at every track event for reasonable entry fees. Our three-run group format (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) offers you maximum driving time (generally 2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock.

Below is MVP’s 2019 schedule, subject to possible revisions as the year progresses.

February 22-24, 2019: Circuit of The Americas (Austin, TX) - SOLD OUT

April 13-14, 2019: National Corvette Museum (Bowling Green, KY) - SOLD OUT

May 6, 2019: Autobahn Country Club (Joliet, IL) - SOLD OUT

June 8-9, 2019 : Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) - SOLD OUT

August 5, 2019: Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) [Full 3.56 Mile Coarse] - “Monday at The Bahn”

August 30 - September 1, 2019 : Mid-Ohio (Lexington, OH) – 2nd Annual “MVP OH HI OH”

October 12 - 13, 2019: Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) – 12th Annual “Cheese Heads On Track”

November 23-24, 2019: Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – 11th Annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot”

Registration for MVP Track Time events is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) for our 2019 track events. Click on the link below to register.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/ http:/www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html [/INDENT]

Join us in 2019 for the on-track fun with MVP Track Time. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at the track in 2019. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time, LLC.

www.MVPTrackTime.com

Phone: (314) 249-3770

E-mail: [email protected]

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
2 days at Road America for $455 is a great deal to run one of America's Premier Tracks. Going to have to check my schedule for October as this is a track I would love to run again?!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I would love to go , but it is a financial item as I have two other events in October so am viewing if it would be feasible? I have run there twice and it is an unreal track and the facilities nearby are fantastic, too.

Bill, new member here and I know this is a old post. You may want to consider a Road America event on July 4th weekend with the Northwoods Shelby Club. This is a huge event and brings in Ford powered toys from all across the country. Price is same ball park as MVP.
http://www.nwshelbyclub.com/. I don't believe MVP will have the October event in 2020. This past October the weather did not cooperate.

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 140

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
If I can talk our management into having our mid-year meeting in Milwaukee and the week after this July event, I would love to bring the boss out early to run this course.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
The July 4th Event would be fun, but at present I have a NASA event that is a possible conflict. Have heard nothing but good things about the Northwood Shelby Group for all the tracks they go to, and I definitely would like to make one of their events in the future. Thanks for posting!

TymeSlayer

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I see the Northwoods Shelby club is having track days at Road America April 25th and 26th. Am thinking this would be a worthwhile road trip for this old Raggedy Man. Maybe even stop in near Omaha to see my FART mentor on the way. The July plan fell through so this looks like a great alternative to see RA.

http://www.nwshelbyclub.com/spring-fling-road-america/

TymeSlayer

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
RA is a go. I'll register this week and start planning for this epic road trip. Hope some of my fellow TMOers can make it as well.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Well, need to make up my mind soon, as hear it can fill up fairly soon as it is a " Bucket List," track for many. Have been a couple of times, but the last time was over 20 years ago, so...…………...

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Well appears I am a go also ......................so just did my membership in the Northwoods Shelby Club ( only $20 bucks for the whole year , so that is a bargain).

Be cool if we get a bunch of TMO Motorheads to wander to the Land of Cheese and Beer in April?!

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Well I am all registered Tyme, but you grabbed #22 , so now I have to go back and get another set of 1's since you took my number ---yeh, I know , I shoulda been faster, ha.

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors