The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

My 2013 Boss GHIG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just wanted to say hello, and post a picture of my car, 2013 Boss #893, Forge line wheels, Eibach lowing kit, Magnaflow exhaust, JLT CAI, and Lund tune.

te7yqema.jpg

ydytuzu4.jpg

ge8ehyza.jpg

Like I've said before those wheels look awesome on your car. Glad you finally migrated here. ;D

NFSBOSS said:
Like I've said before those wheels look awesome on your car. Glad you finally migrated here. ;D

Thanks, I've been lurking in here for a while, it's a great forum, I actually like this forum a little better then SVTP.

Sesshomurai

Very sweet. Nice set of initial mods. Killer exhaust and I wondered if that would fit on the boss with the GT500 valance myself recently. Looks great.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Honestly, putting the '13 GT500 valence on the car is probably the single best appearance modification one can do to the Boss because you'll put the quad tips on there. It looks so good. I used to think aftermarket quad tips looked horrible on Mustangs but not anymore. This is one '12 owner who is very jealous of that setup.

LindsayEOD said:
Once again GR8TOZ, it looks amazing. Are you getting any drone with the Magnaflows?

Thanks , I haven't notice any drone, but I have yet to take it down the highway, I haven't put 5 miles on the new exhaust, but I plan on putting some mileage on it in next couple of days so I will update about any drone. I also removed cats at the same time I did mufflers.

a2asujus.jpg

snake40 said:
One of the best looking boss Mustangs I've seen

Thanks
AZBoss302 said:
Car looks great. Can you please post the info on your wheels (size/offset purchased from?)....

Thanks, wheels are 19x9 with 255/40/19 front, 19x11 with 295/35/19 rear. Straight from Forgeline, sorry I don't know off set.
drano38 said:
Great looking Boss!
Enjoy.

Thanks.

TMO Supporting Vendors