The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

My 3 yr old son fighting rare blood disease

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I wanted to share with all of you the story of my son, Kane. He has a rare blood disease that he should not have lived past 2-3 weeks of life. After lots of doctors that treat him like a science experiment of trial, we have found what we consider to be the best doctors for him. He will turn 4 on April 1st, and is a fighter the entire way. He has blood transfusions every 6 weeks now and ongoing medicine that is not cheap. Me any my wife have set up a fundraiser to cover some of these expenses and the link is below. I have also posted a link to our blog in case some of you want to follow this little guy. I appreciate everyones support and God bless

https://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/kane-fighting-rare-blood-disease/146039

http://latlelywiththelambersons.tumblr.com/

We appreciate it. If anyone will be in Charlotte at the get together, me and my wife would love to meet you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I don't want to sound like a DH, but why are you spending money on a Boss and going to an event's like the Mustang birthday and ask for peoples money. I may be missing something here, maybe someone can explain, but I think you priorities obvious. Hope your child is doing well.

This is something he will have for his life. He is on new medicine now that will hopefully help with his iron. But this medicine isnt cheap and insurance doesnt cover a lot of it. These expenses are new that came after the purchase of the car and the Mustang celebration was paid for a long time ago. Our blood center gave us the idea of the foundation and they are promoting it with their blood drives. I hope that answers some questions and Kane is doing good. Only the test will tell but he just had his 4th birthday on Tuesday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I hope they eventually find a fix for Kane. I was one of the fortunate ones to have healthy kids. Good luck, looks like a long road. I pitched in a little to the fund.

TMO Supporting Vendors