The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

My Boss arrived at the Dealership today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
My 2013 SBY Boss 302 arrived at the dealer today. Car number #39, built on Feb 29th. My brother is the GM there and they snapped some photos as it came off the truck. I plan to pick it up on Thursday. Can't wait!

91e7727c.jpg
ce5a20c1.jpg
e48fdc42.jpg
769d4e12.jpg
1b6b062c.jpg
4c103043.jpg
And Safely inside the dealership waiting for me to pick it up.
e0df19dd.jpg

Brian

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
Re: My Boss arrived at the Dealership today!

TheMarco said:
I'm so jealous. Mine is from March 23 so Lord knows when they'll get to fix and ship it.

Enjoy!

I'm in Detroit, so it didn't take long to get there.

Brian

these pictures almost make me wish that I should have put my order in for a 2013 school bus yellow instead of my Kona blue. The car looks great

Very nice! I'll be looking for you and your Boss around town this summer.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything

Congrats! I think someone should take Friday off...? ::)

drano38

Wayne

Why not pic it up Wednesday???????? ;)
Congrats--looks awesome.

2013s have grown on me a lot, I would probably paint the bottom grill black but the yellow looks really good. Get us some action pics this weekend ;D

once you pick up your boss, can you please take some pictures of the grill vent covers removed? I have always been interested to see what it looks like with those covers off the grill.

cali-NT54 said:
once you pick up your boss, can you please take some pictures of the grill vent covers removed? I have always been interested to see what it looks like with those covers off the grill.

They just look like round holes. :D I didn't like it for daily use as the silver radiator showed too much. I do like the idea of drilling out the holes and may do that instead.

I can take some pics tomorrow if someone hasn't beaten me to it.

TMO Supporting Vendors