The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

My Boss arrived at the Dealership today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: My Boss arrived at the Dealership today!

I really like the SBY, love my green machine, but that just looks sexy. Glad to hear there are some shipping out. Congrats!

JeffIsHereToo said:
cali-NT54 said:
once you pick up your boss, can you please take some pictures of the grill vent covers removed? I have always been interested to see what it looks like with those covers off the grill.

They just look like round holes. :D I didn't like it for daily use as the silver radiator showed too much. I do like the idea of drilling out the holes and may do that instead.

I can take some pics tomorrow if someone hasn't beaten me to it.
Other than looks don't expect drilling holes to help much with cooling.

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)

What's the deal with the SBY Boss? Everybody knows Batman drives in only black vehicles! :)
Congrats ...good luck with your car. Can't wait to see your next movie this summer!

MMD

Boss3o2

CaliMR said:
2013s have grown on me a lot, I would probably paint the bottom grill black but the yellow looks really good. Get us some action pics this weekend ;D

The grills are black?

Boss3o2

Congrats on the purchase! Time must be going by too slow for you, right now.

Boss3o2 said:
CaliMR said:
2013s have grown on me a lot, I would probably paint the bottom grill black but the yellow looks really good. Get us some action pics this weekend ;D

The grills are black?

I meant the bottom grill surround, but I just tried PSing it and it looked horrible. So now I would just leave it stock. Looks way better that way ;D

Great looking car. I hate FORD (jk). In '11 I got a GT500, in '12 a Boss and now '13 another Boss and GT500?

Congrats on getting your car! From the sounds of it, most of the rest of us will be waiting if the rumors of another delay are true.

If you don't mind, what did you end up paying? MSRP? Lower? What kind of finance rate did you get or were offered?

Was the dealer willing to negotiate with you on the price?

Congrats.... It looks great. Just wish I had the money to buy a 2013 to go with my 2012. ;D

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!

JeffIsHereToo said:
Looking at the trailer this looks like a dealer trade right? Do you know where it came from?

This came from the factory. I live in the Detroit area and they will deliver specialty cars like this and Shelby's with this type of trailer.

Brian

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!

rpm3dinc said:
Congrats on getting your car! From the sounds of it, most of the rest of us will be waiting if the rumors of another delay are true.

If you don't mind, what did you end up paying? MSRP? Lower? What kind of finance rate did you get or were offered?

Was the dealer willing to negotiate with you on the price?

MSRP 2.59 for 72 months. No Negotiation.

Brian

TMO Supporting Vendors