The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

My Boss has arrived

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My C/O Boss arrived! Awesome car Can't wait to get to Miller Motorsport Park and then take mine to Sebring.
I don't like the shifter or its location. It seems further back than my 2001 or 2003 Cobra's I took the baffle's out and like the sound but will probably install axle back's at some point. Also thinking about cold air kit and a tune. I believe Blow By Racing has one. Most of the help is on the low end. This thing just moves from 4000rpm and up.
Also can't wait for the Trackkey be be activated.
I get lots of comments and compliments on the car. My local Mustang club meeting is tonight and noone knows I got thwe car so should be fun showing up in it. :D

Congratulatiions! Where's the photos?

I fully recommend getting new axle backs. My car just sounds like a beast, I love it. If you do, you're required to post videos of it though :)

Just got mine last Tuesday! It was supposed to arrive in the Fall. My dealership contacted Ford and asked for a special delivery so they could show it at the Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA. They agreed...but there was a delay in delivery and it showed up a week late. Missed the show, but I got it months earlier than planned. It's #451...Comp Orange with all the options. Opened up the quad exhaust immediately...it screams! Pictures soon.

PSUFan said:
Just got mine last Tuesday! It was supposed to arrive in the Fall. My dealership contacted Ford and asked for a special delivery so they could show it at the Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA. They agreed...but there was a delay in delivery and it showed up a week late. Missed the show, but I got it months earlier than planned. It's #451...Comp Orange with all the options. Opened up the quad exhaust immediately...it screams! Pictures soon.
Congratulations and welcome to BMO. Don't forget to post photos.

PSUFan said:

That just goes to show some of the crazy delays they were having in getting these cars built and shipped....unless they pulled this car from some dealer stock to get it. Your car arrived last Tuesdsay, and my car arrived a week ago from Thursday(the 16th), and my car is exactly double the number yours is... #902.

TMO Supporting Vendors