The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

My Boss has shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My dealer just called me and told me that my car is supposed to be at the dealership by the end of next week. He got this info from his ford rep. I was wondering how much stock I can put in this info. I guess all I can do is hope that info is good and plan on heading out there next Thursday.

Chris23 said:
My dealer just called me and told me that my car is supposed to be at the dealership by the end of next week. He got this info from his ford rep. I was wondering how much stock I can put in this info. I guess all I can do is hope that info is good and plan on heading out there next Thursday.
If the dealership is not lying about the Ford rep,
you might just see it by next week. The dealer should be able to track the car for you too.
Fred

Well I cleared Milwaukee at 2:49 p.m. today which should be a straight shot to the Twin Cities! Hopefully it will be there by tomorrow. Then a ride on a transport 4-5 hours to Sioux Falls ;D

Dean#4AI said:
cloud9 said:
Well I cleared Milwaukee at 2:49 p.m. today which should be a straight shot to the Twin Cities! Hopefully it will be there by tomorrow. Then a ride on a transport 4-5 hours to Sioux Falls ;D

Congrats! It won't be long. 8)
Thanks! Just passed New Lisbon, WI which is halfway across the state. Looks like it should make the truck by tomorrow.

Sorry yours ended up in CA Dean! Hope it meets CARB! :)

cloud9 said:
Dean#4AI said:
cloud9 said:

Congrats! It won't be long. 8)
Thanks! Just passed New Lisbon, WI which is halfway across the state. Looks like it should make the truck by tomorrow.

Sorry yours ended up in CA Dean! Hope it meets CARB! :)
Gary,
I think Deans got turned aroud and shipped his way. I want to see pics of yours at the dealership tomorrow :)

Well it was supposed to but I think they screwed that up too!

http://www.bossmustangperformance.com/index.php?/topic/13393-lets-report-order-dates-and-build-dates/page__st__40__gopid__263206

Mine is almost in the Twin Cities as of this morning. Not sure if they can get it on a truck yet today or not. Maybe if they do by tomorrow I could pick it up Saturday?

Maybe I should drive up to TC at lunch today and hi-jack it! Just kidding: obviously we're all living vicariously through you and sounds like you might be the first one to get theirs on this forum. We'll be checking for pics of it and you with you're smiling face!

jimprw said:
Maybe I should drive up to TC at lunch today and hi-jack it! Just kidding: obviously we're all living vicariously through you and sounds like you might be the first one to get theirs on this forum. We'll be checking for pics of it and you with you're smiling face!
Where are you in MN? It left Wabasha, MN at midnight and is sitting in Blackbird? MN as of 1:30 a.m. I can't even find Blackbird on the map.

BossFred said:
Gary,
I think Deans got turned aroud and shipped his way. I want to see pics of yours at the dealership tomorrow :)

Hey Fred, I wish that were true. Found out yesterday that they couldn't unload it in KC. It is currently sitting in California somewhere. :p

cloud9 said:
jimprw said:
Where are you in MN? It left Wabasha, MN at midnight and is sitting in Blackbird? MN as of 1:30 a.m. I can't even find Blackbird on the map.

In Red Wing - about 20 minutes north of Wabasha. Sorry, bud, I have no clue where Blackbird is and can't find it on the map either.

jimprw said:
cloud9 said:
jimprw said:

In Red Wing - about 20 minutes north of Wabasha. Sorry, bud, I have no clue where Blackbird is and can't find it on the map either.
Apparently neither does the rail line since it's been stuck there since last night :-\

Could be this:
Canadian Pacific Railway
0 reviews Rate & Review 17475 Blackbird Trl
Hastings, MN 55033

CP has a DME line: Class II subsidiary rail line - Dakota, Minnesota & Eastern. Anyway, Blackbird probably indicates a rail line hub I'd guess - actually it looks like a side track

Well I saw your car...well not your car clearly, but drove to Hastings to grab some food after work and a train on the track (there is only one track this side of the river) at Blackbird Trail was slowly moving out. At the front of the train behind the locomotives were about two dozen covered auto transport cars. You could see through the slats in the rail cars that there were automobiles in there. So your car is on the way once again.

Don't forget to post the pics!

jimprw said:
Well I saw your car...well not your car clearly, but drove to Hastings to grab some food after work and a train on the track (there is only one track this side of the river) at Blackbird Trail was slowly moving out. At the front of the train behind the locomotives were about two dozen covered auto transport cars. You could see through the slats in the rail cars that there were automobiles in there. So your car is on the way once again.

Don't forget to post the pics!
LOL that's awesome :D I just called the railway 800 # and it hasn't updated yet....still says "arrived Blackbird, MN".....but I'll check again in a bit. Thanks for the update!

TMO Supporting Vendors