The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

My Boss is on order!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cool, I'm expecting similar info from my dealer this afternoon.

5 DOT 0 said:
What do you think, 4-6 weeks until it's in your driveway from the born on date?
That would be my guess too, but I have no real basis for it. My dealer initially told me by the end of March with a January build date.......

good to see the VINs are starting to flow. Whoever gets their car first will be obligated to do an extensive driving impressions write up (street and track) and then drive it directly to a dyno, lol.

Mark said:
good to see the VINs are starting to flow. Whoever gets their car first will be obligated to do an extensive driving impressions write up (street and track) and then drive it directly to a dyno, lol.
I might see mine in February....brrr it'll still be winter and no way I can drive it. Unfortunately my mods are already starting to arrive so may never get an "initial impressions" in stock form :D. I have a Fays2 Watts link on the way and will probably have that on before I drive it. I do promise to get it on a dyno right away once the snow melts. Could be mid-late March though.

cloud9 said:
Mark said:
I might see mine in February....brrr it'll still be winter and no way I can drive it. Unfortunately my mods are already starting to arrive so may never get an "initial impressions" in stock form :D. I have a Fays2 Watts link on the way and will probably have that on before I drive it. I do promise to get it on a dyno right away once the snow melts. Could be mid-late March though.
Man you don't fool around!

I can't wait to see th eresults.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel