The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

my boss with my sons boss and my daughters mustang

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a local cruise here had a kids cruise to go with their main cruise so I brought my 2 younger kids and their mustangs

20140622_133606_zpsbatt7zf6.jpg

Nice. I hope they didn't beat up on any Camaro's!

thanks guys

I loaded their cars up in my expedition and the wife drove the power wheels over and the kids rode with me in the boss

Nice. I have one orange Boss PW and a red PW I will be making Boss decals for :) Since I am an EE I am also planning on mods ;D First thing is to make a nice dead-man switch so I can bring them to car show or on the sidewalk and have a safe way to disable the motor vs chasing them down... Next is to upgrade to a proportional throttle and PWM motor controller and moarrr powwwaaaa

TMO Supporting Vendors