The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 My budget track 5.0 GT Build Thread Profile - S197 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Chicagoland
She did indeed. I have so much to say about this car already. Did not have any downtime this weekend to give it a proper post on here. Planning on writing one up this week when I have a chance. But all I can say is the car is better than I could have ever imagined and I’m so lucky to have had the chance to buy it. Just an absolute well sorted monster.

Did not know until about an hour ago but I think I will be giving the car a full shakedown at Autobahn with Tony this Sunday. Will be great to get acclimated to the car before the first big track weekend at Gingerman April 27/28.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel