The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

My car was featured in a local magazine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A friend of mine told me this morning that he saw my car featured in a local magazine called "The Motor Market". I went online and sure enough there it was. A reporter had come up to me a couple months ago at a local cruise-in and started asking me about it. Then he asked if I would email him a couple pics which I did and promptly forgot all about it. You can see it must have been right before a track weekend because the Enkei wheels are on the car. It has the original spoiler so it must have been taken this spring or early summer. No big deal, but was interesting to see it.

http://themotormarket.com/magazine The article is on page 40.

That's cool. I couldn't get the article to open on my iPad. Did you include the photo in your avatar? ;D

cloud9 said:
A friend of mine told me this morning that he saw my car featured in a local magazine called "The Motor Market". I went online and sure enough there it was. A reporter had come up to me a couple months ago at a local cruise-in and started asking me about it. Then he asked if I would email him a couple pics which I did and promptly forgot all about it. You can see it must have been right before a track weekend because the Enkei wheels are on the car. It has the original spoiler so it must have been taken this spring or early summer. No big deal, but was interesting to see it.

http://themotormarket.com/magazine The article is on page 40.
That is very cool! Congratz!

TMO Supporting Vendors