The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

My fav Car Air freshener going extinct :( trying to buy them up while I can

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
I have been using the Auto Expressions under the seat outdoor breeze for at least 8 years now. They have always been hard to find but I could always find them. Now they are drying up so I look into AE's website and no longer listed. So I have been on the hunt to buy them up. so far I got 4. Very very few online and they want near 5 bucks for one.

RIP Good little buddy you will be missed
564242_473401019359141_849724284_n.jpg

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
I'm still working on patenting my homemade 'macaroni and cheese' scent... ;)

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
says it mounts on the dash.....no thanks. I like my air fresheners hidden. The 96 cobra I had got new ones once a week and I sold the car to a friend......6 years later it still smelled like outdoor breeze inside even though it hadnt had one in it since I sold it. The smell has meaning to me at this point as it reminds me off all the other mustangs and the fun things I did in it.

Every time I see a hanging air freshener I think of stoners and taxi drivers. MY gf put one of the cat butt ones in my track car, because it smells like burning oil but I figure it is just character. Plus in a car like that, any change in smell is a cause for concern so I like to leave it natural.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel