The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

My first Autocross Video...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well, I've been at this all summer and I'm starting to get good. I placed 2nd in my class on street tires and got to third place in FTDIS (Fastest time of the day-Index-street tire). This course was fast and open, so that gave me a bit of an advantage, but the other cars in my class had the same advantage (Z06 Corvettes). Anyway, enjoy. Ask me questions. Careful on the scrutiny, though; this was my first run and everything (including me) was still getting warmed up; there were a lot of mistakes on this run that were corrected on subsequent runs.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf9EdlDuc98[/youtube]

TMO Supporting Vendors