The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

my first impression

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

of ls210 post power crazy mod!.
as you guys know she made in and around 672 rwhp on a load bearing dyno..if that means anbything its that a dynojet reads about 10-12 percent higher so your looking at a car capable of supporting 750 ish at the wheel on a dynojet and about 860 or so flywheel estimated...

so hom does it drive? as near to a stock boss as your gonna get. seriously docile and tame. can drive it anywhere.
the sound level has grown. its doing all this through a stock exhaust. stock wide open side pipes and jegs cat deletes.

how is it if you drop the pedal? well lets say it has very impressive rpm right now..it will get away from you if your not carefull and it is just plain fun as hell..

now thats with pzeros on the car. ill fo sure need a serious tire on it soon.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
I'm thinking they were Trolls, that kept the Billy Goats Gruff from passing. LoL

Then, with the grip of the R6's, I'm wondering how long the transmission input shaft will last. Tracy,(RaceRat), went through two of them before installing a built automatic. Then clocked 202 plus in the Texas Mile. Watch out on those hard launches,

Regards,
2HP

TMO Supporting Vendors