The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

My GF and her 2006 Mustang GT (the bosses older mistress)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
thought I would share a picture of my GF and her mustang. Its a 2006 Mustang GT has:
JLT CAI
Brenspeed Tune
Shaftmasters Alum driveshaft
3.73's
GT4 wheels with hankook V12 tires
Cervini's hood
Cervinis hood struts
Custom plenum cover
BBK short headers
SVE full 3" exhaust
3D carbon Eleanor grille
lots of interior bling.
Black wrinkle finish ford racing valve covers
Head light splitters
522101_3856889381487_1255920015_3586598_898387561_n.jpg

538636_3856931742546_1255920015_3586603_1141026647_n.jpg

and yes I took the pictures from the roof of my house lol

and this is my 4 yr old daught Rebecca
564199_329634407090421_100001315930730_794388_557449370_n.jpg

Justin

5 DOT 0 said:
Very nice and cute daughter. Looks like your GF has a big rock on her finger. Any big dates coming up in your future???
we are engaged but havent set any dates. we are both former spouses and dont see the need to rush right into another marriage.

You're a lucky man to have a GF that also loves ponies. I too have a GF that is supportive of my addiction. Mine has an 08' GT and is always right there with me when ever we do anything with the BOSS.

If anyone is interested here is a link to pics of both of our ponies together.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114172301079306691104/BOSSAndGT?authuser=0&feat=directlink

My daughters and son all love the BOSS and there may be a family fued when I die because they all claim it at theirs. :D

Justin

MrGT5oh said:
You're a lucky man to have a GF that also loves ponies. I too have a GF that is supportive of my addiction. Mine has an 08' GT and is always right there with me when ever we do anything with the BOSS.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114172301079306691104/BOSSAndGT?authuser=0&feat=directlink

My daughters and son all love the BOSS and there may be a family fued when I die because they all claim it at theirs. :D
thanks I need to find a good spot for photos of both cars like that. GF is a big factor in keeping the boss stock due to its high price. I renegotiated to no engine mods lol

GA
boss2511 said:
5 DOT 0 said:
Very nice and cute daughter. Looks like your GF has a big rock on her finger. Any big dates coming up in your future???
we are engaged but havent set any dates. we are both former spouses and dont see the need to rush right into another marriage.

+1. I have been engaged for several years. :-X

Very cool! Makes life a lot easier when they share the passion. Mine has a Warriors in Pink (modded) vert so she "gets it" too. I just hope she doesn't decide she wants to start tracking one of them anytime soon. That would be a budget hit :eek:

GA
cloud9 said:
Very cool! Makes life a lot easier when they share the passion. Mine has a Warriors in Pink (modded) vert so she "gets it" too. I just hope she doesn't decide she wants to start tracking one of them anytime soon. That would be a budget hit :eek:

Here is my fiancee's car. She has no interest in the track (not sure if that is good or bad). She had a WIP like your wife's before this. When she got this it knocked me off the fence of trading the Bullitt - I couldn't stand not having the alpha-pony in the stable anymore. ;)

Sandra_Shelby.png

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
MrGT5oh said:

I like how they are both Black, but yours has the red. Kind of like in the wild where the hen is kind of plain and the male has all the color to woo the female and intimidate other males. LOL

I also sense a "discussion" amongst my 3 sons when I pass away. LOL

Brian

TMO Supporting Vendors