The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

My Last Post Here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton said:
Hi, please call me at the number below. I have one lug nut to sell.

Bill P
402-677-5864

LOL, I freakin bought two packs of the Ford Racing lugs with the springs. I have cross threaded about 4 lugs doing tire swaps at the track.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Well, if you got those extra lug nuts it is now safe to say ----you are seriously over optioned and your modifications now are greater than the sum of your vehicle purchase. Congrats , you are a fellow sicko, and I bow down to you as I have not quite reached the 1/5th threshold, hence I am not worthy , oh Master Modder!!

Go forth a spend some more!!!

You car looks awesome!

I have some questions about those wheels. Did you have to change studs to use them? Did you have to use spacers? Where did you get the TPMS sensors? I assume you painted them yourself, or did they come painted black already?

I've been trying to find some relatively inexpensive 18" wheels for my 2013 Boss. Those would be perfect.

coboss said:
You car looks awesome!

I have some questions about those wheels. Did you have to change studs to use them? Did you have to use spacers? Where did you get the TPMS sensors? I assume you painted them yourself, or did they come painted black already?
I was running these wheels with a set of 18x10 knock-offs from Crusin Concepts to fit the 295/35's out back but since I am running a square setup now I use the Ford Racing wheels pictured all around. Anyway the Ford 18x9.5 and the CC 18x9 do fit witout spacers, only the 18x10 used up from would need spacers, there is a thread here about that. All will fit with the factory studs, mine are changed out to the ARP racing studs since the factory ones will not hold up to constant wheels changes.

I painted mine flat black with high temp engine paint, they are just track rims so I did not care too much but they came out fine. Some people get them powder coated, more money but nicer finish. I did not bother putting the factory TPMS sensors in since it is just an idiot light in the dash anyway. When Chuck posted this setup on the forum I try them and really like the setup.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/boss-302-technical-forum/aftermarket-tpms-for-track-use/

roketman said:
Face it,you are a junkie like the rest of us!Trust me ,its cheaper than racing! I am still waiting for my2013.
I blame Cloud 9!
WTH???? How did I get dragged into this? My car's mostly stock. Well, at least my roof's still the factory color :p

cloud9 said:
roketman said:
Face it,you are a junkie like the rest of us!Trust me ,its cheaper than racing! I am still waiting for my2013.
I blame Cloud 9!
WTH???? How did I get dragged into this? My car's mostly stock. Well, at least my roof's still the factory color :p

and no louvers (collecting dust in the take-off parts room) ::)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel