The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

My last track day of the season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boy did I luck out ! 62 degrees at Limerock Park in October! I got to try my TRACK KEY yes I liked the track key.no codes or limp mode!The DBA Floating rotors with the carbotech xp20’s.Got to try the Hoosiers ,My new muffler and my new 4 point belts.I was concerned the new Corsa would not make the 94db limit at Limerock.No problem with the sound !And what a sound it is! WHEW!The brakes were flawless,never had any fade and the pedal stayed hard.The Hoosiers were absolutely astounding!OMG!! This is the way to go period…..I ran my shocks at 4 front and 5 in the rear.The car was just wonderful . Perfect 4 wheel drifts. I felt like Gary on speed steriods!

Nice. Did you mean October or November? Are you using the stock brake lines and are you using the 19" Hoosiers?

I am hoping to make it Limerock next year. It is about 5 1/2 hours away from me. Does look like fun though especially going over that hill! Looks like a good place to lose it!

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Channeling Billy Johnson there? :) Looks like fun!

That red Foxbody almost ate it after cresting that hill on the first lap! eek!

Did you edit the video? I could have sworn I saw a red foxbody... :eek: ???

Ron...........ship the GT to my house for the winter....... A lot easier than preparing it for winter...... Know worries about about winterizing or looking at it sitting there every day.... It will be like a new found love every year when you get it back in the spring....... I don't know how you could turn down the offer......

adam81 said:
Ron...........ship the GT to my house for the winter....... A lot easier than preparing it for winter...... Know worries about about winterizing or looking at it sitting there every day.... It will be like a new found love every year when you get it back in the spring....... I don't know how you could turn down the offer......
Adam ,
Need an address to ship to!

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
I would offer to put the GT up here in AZ but I can barely afford the track tires for my BOSS. I shudder to think what good rubber costs in FGT sizes.

GA
roketman said:
HERES THE VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q-lZcCAoP4

Very cool. Seeing this video makes me realize just how realistic iRacing is. I know Lime Rock well through the simulation, and want to get up there on the track someday.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
Rocket - Nice lines sir! I was there with my LS's inaugural run on Oct 21 with the BMWCCA. What a blast on that track. I live abiout 45 mins away and usually run it 4 to 5 events a year. I had the restrictors off and was wondering if Scott Mayo would black flag the drone but there were no issues.

So the questions is - DID YOU BRAKE ON THE DOWNHILL ??? ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors