The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

My latest victims

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bay Area
I know guys it should be on the track but here is my story

IMG_0783_zpsda005ea2.png

I passed this M3 [had the license plate go krtn (go karting)] and the Porsche on the way down the hill from Lake Arrowhead. Once I got passed them some of the turns were so perfect I was doing 80-100 mph. These guys didn’t have a chance. Then blew past a Tesla and he tried but that was a joke.

Here is the mountain road

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&qscrl=1&rlz=1T4GGNI_enUS550US551&q=aerial+view+of+the+road+to+lake+arrowhead&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.51773540,d.b2I,pv.xjs.s.en_US.GZikMza0zSU.O&ion=1&biw=1920&bih=923&wrapid=tlif137883502703110&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Boostd4

Relapsed Turbo Addict
Call me crazy...but that looks like a 1M rather than an M3. Not any less potent than the M3...but wayyy more rare.

I drove that road last year coming back from Octoberfest. Normally go up every year but that was the first time in the BOSS. Camped up there for a couple days in Green valley lake. I couldn't get on it too hard because I had a bunch of gear in the back seat and the daughter was getting annoyed everytime the stuff would fall in her lap. I see too many CHP up there to get crazy anymore. I plan on cruizing back this year for Octoberfest again probably in mid Oct. Would anyone be interested in meeting?

TMO Supporting Vendors