The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

my new 2013 LS BOSS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hi all,
i just picked up my new LS today and would like to post a photo, but i cant figure out how to do so. any help would be appreciated.
thanks

Mcode said:
hi all,
i just picked up my new LS today and would like to post a photo, but i cant figure out how to do so. any help would be appreciated.
thanks

Try using photobucket. You can upload the pics there, then use the "IMG" tag to link it in a post. Congrats on the LS!

Mcode said:
hi all,
thanks
Read post #3 in the thread below and that should help.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=212.0

I currently own a 2012 base 302 and i can say that their are vast differences between the two. The LS ride seems softer and the R code compound tires definitely hook up better than the Pirelli P-zero's. I felt that I got a good deal as I was able to purchase it 300 under invoice. I absolutely love both of my bosses!

From a performance perspective, 99% of the difference is the R-compound tire. Regular Boss 302s with R-comps ran faster laps than the LSs at the last two Mustang Roundups. ;)

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
cloud9 said:
From a performance perspective, 99% of the difference is the R-compound tire. Regular Boss 302s with R-comps ran faster laps than the LSs at the last two Mustang Roundups. ;)

Oh REALLY ? Maybe the drivers had something to do with it? ;-)

TMO Supporting Vendors