The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

My new Forgeline wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShaneM said:
roketman said:
5 DOT 0 said:
roketman said:
Dot 5 ,why would I sell them next year?
Because you'll sell your 2013 LS and buy a new 991 GT3 RS. ;)
Have 1 Porsche thats enough.Over priced for what you get.Don't get me wrong I love P cars ,raced them for 18years.But the Boss is such a value for what you get.Plus I have a 2012 GTR that smokes Porsches for half the price.I'm generally not a seller but a keeper.If you knew my circumstances you would understand why was able to trade /sell my Boss to get a 2013.
Pm me if you really want to know.

hmmm... are you on the DFW autoclub forums by chance? if not there is a guy there with a very similar stable of cars.
What is DFW auto club? Obviously that guy has good taste! Must like speed!

roketman said:
Sesshomurai said:
Nice. I think I will get a set of the motorsport versions. Couple questions.

1) What retailer did you use to buy them?
2) What tires are you strapping on them?

Cool!
Got them from Forgeline.Raced against the owners for years and became great friends.
HOOSIERS!!!!
Did get my VIN today #31!
#31! It must be in production by now. You get an ETA yet Ron?

TMO Supporting Vendors