The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

My new GT350

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gleek48

Tapatalk User
I just pulled the trigger on a 2016 Oxford White / Blue OTT Track Pack and it should be delivered tomorrow. I will add pictures once it arrives.

After a few weeks of research, I found the spread of ADM in my region (Midwest/Rockies) was huge. I contacted 50+ dealers (mostly in the West and Midwest and found premiums anywhere from ~$3k to $30k. I only inquired about Track Pack cars. I literally missed one in Minnesota at MSRP by an hour (while I was on a flight).

It definitely feels like the days for significant ADM's are over for the non-R car and I would think may go to zero.

If anyone wants any leads on the lower side of the ADM (and maybe lower as time ticks by), please PM me. I have a few leads on cars. I have zero (0) to gain from this and am not affiliated with any of the dealers. Just wanted to pass this on for those who want one.

Congratulations! Do you still have your Boss?

gleek48

Tapatalk User
VoodooBOSS said:
Congratulations! Do you still have your Boss?

No. I sold it. Once the GT350 was announced, I scrapped the track build plan for the Boss and waited for the launch of the GT350.

Can't wait to go to the Track Days in Utah and getting my own on the local tracks.

Thanks to everyone for all the info!

TMO Supporting Vendors