The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

My New Video!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys I had her dyno'd today. Check it out and check out the other vids as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5w8zMSMNXU&feature=channel_video_title

AZBoss302 said:
Awesome!! Can you post pics of your CAI???? Very interested in the intake.

Sure, Ill put them up tomorrow. I did alot of research on CAI and I didnt want to get a tune just yet, so this was the one for me.

Hi Orange,
I am considering these mods for my BOSS. I plan to do the track key first. Then follow with the intake and exhaust. The numbers you posted sound really good. Can you post a graph of the dyno run? Have you taken it down the 1/4 mile yet? Should fly! Car looks and sounds great!

BOSS2664

Yeah I have a graph I just need time to post it up. No 1/4 mile for me, I havent run down the 1/4 since 2006 in my 04 Cobra. Maybe one day.

Orange,
Your BOSS put out some nice numbers indeed....considering MM&FF's BOSS did 440hp/and almost 380 torque using the long tube headers and an off road cross pipe and magnaflow cat back. along with intake and tune....Amazing motor this 302.

BOSS2664

TMO Supporting Vendors