The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

My R build Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloud9 said:
The black stripes on fuhrius' look really good. Is there a picture of the AG and white stripes somewhere?

There are a bunch if you google gt350 Avalanche Gray. Blue, black and white stripes. Since it's a color I've never seen before, I had to look at one before ordering. It looks much better in person, I really like it with white stripes. After seeing this R, I played on the Ford sight and the black stripes with black roof looks really good.

smittytx said:
There are a bunch if you google gt350 Avalanche Gray. Blue, black and white stripes. Since it's a color I've never seen before, I had to look at one before ordering. It looks much better in person, I really like it with white stripes. After seeing this R, I played on the Ford sight and the black stripes with black roof looks really good.
I really like the white stripes with the black outline on the standard avalanche gray GT350's. The white stripe doesn't work as well on the avalanche gray GT350R for me because of the red outline. I tried to convince myself to go the white w/red on the avalanche gray but in the end I ordered fuhrius' combo but with a black painted roof.

GotCurvz said:
I really like the white stripes with the black outline on the standard avalanche gray GT350's. The white stripe doesn't work as well on the avalanche gray GT350R for me because of the red outline. I tried to convince myself to go the white w/red on the avalanche gray but in the end I ordered fuhrius' combo but with a black painted roof.

good job getting the black roof...that keeps my chance alive of being a '1 of 1' car. (ott / no roof, no electronics)
drove it to work today and what an unruly beast. I love it.

fuhrius said:
good job getting the black roof...that keeps my chance alive of being a '1 of 1' car. (ott / no roof, no electronics)
drove it to work today and what an unruly beast. I love it.
Mine will be a 2017 anyway. I never really expected that I would be able to land an R and planned to go with the
white stripes with the black outline on the avalanche gray. Magnetic gray with black w/red stripes was my first choice on an R but once I saw pictures of your car I changed my mind. I went with the black roof to make it a little different than yours.

TMO Supporting Vendors