The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 My Toy Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I am working on 46 this year and as TMS noted , there has been some jewelry involved , ha. Seriously, my cars and race tires and mods are probably 10 times what we have spent on her wants and desires. Whoops, I forgot her shoe collection , so change that to only 5 times as much on my cars, tires, race entries ,etc., haha!

Monaca Pa
I am working on 46 this year and as TMS noted , there has been some jewelry involved , ha. Seriously, my cars and race tires and mods are probably 10 times what we have spent on her wants and desires. Whoops, I forgot her shoe collection , so change that to only 5 times as much on my cars, tires, race entries ,etc., haha!
She gets what she wants. Almost all my track money and when I raced my shifter kart all over the country came from doing side jobs after my real job pouring concrete.

Went into work last night and asked if I wanted to go on a road trip to Panama City , Panama to change a engine on a Airbus 319. Writing this in Miami waiting for next flight. I’m on the clock 24 hours a day until finished. It will be a great pay check next week.
Next purchase tires.

TMO Supporting Vendors