The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

My wife surprised me with this today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Awesome!*

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
CBJ5259:

Very nice, and it's so nice when the Wifie supports us with our Boss 302 Mustang addiction. Recently, she bought me a Mustang garage clock. It has 12 different years and model Mustangs for the numbers, (at 12, 4 and 5 o'clock positions it has a 2013 Boss, a 1970 Boss and a 1971 Boss 351). Then it revs engines on the hour.

It funny as the 1982 GT (pictured at 7:00), engine rev is so weak, they had to throw in a few horn beeps with the revs.

All good stuff,
Dave
2HP

It is great when they support our habits! A good wife is hard to find...I know having failed with finding a good girl in my first marriage. The second go around is going much better for me...lol.

Fomoco302

Life is short. Live well!
302 Hi Pro said:
CBJ5259:

Very nice, and it's so nice when the Wifie supports us with our Boss 302 Mustang addiction. Recently, she bought me a Mustang garage clock. It has 12 different years and model Mustangs for the numbers, (at 12, 4 and 5 o'clock positions it has a 2013 Boss, a 1970 Boss and a 1971 Boss 351). Then it revs engines on the hour.

It funny as the 1982 GT (pictured at 7:00), engine rev is so weak, they had to throw in a few horn beeps with the revs.

All good stuff,
Dave
2HP

Mine beeps at 5 o'clock! :)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel