The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

NASA Event at Heartland Motorsports Park - TMO member from Brownsville , Tx. shows up !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
The 100 degree weather never showed up and Saturday was quite pleasant. Got in a couple of runs , first one in the dry, and took 1.5 seconds off my run last time I was there in May. Found an oil leak so I did not run at all on Sunday , but Brian Kerrick from all the way down in Brownsville , Texas showed up and though he also had some bad luck with a clutch issue on Saturday, he came back on Sunday and almost ran down a mega buck , trick 16 Mustang , that was quite unique and definitely had a super new, hot setup. Given 1 or 2 more laps and Brian would have had him , but overall he was likely pleased to run strong after the issue on Saturday? I did not stay for the second race on Sunday and not sure if Brian stuck around , so if so , post any info you want.........??? He is a TMO member , so hopefully he will see this thread?

Cool. I ran into a couple of TMO members yesterday at a NASA sponsored teen driving clinic. No were not teens but our kids are. ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors