The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Mar

NASA Great Lakes season opener at NCM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Thought about it since I have never been there, but need some automotive purchases and need to see if there is anything left over after Tax Time. Plus I bought my wife a new car and that threw a wrench in the early racing season I fear.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
I understand how budgets work. Mine got blown up last year after the second transmission, another set of clutch disks and then an on track collision. I need a bit more time to recoup myself, but I am going to make it work this time. If you are able to make it let me know. It would be good to finally meet you.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Will do and thanks for posting as the Great Lakes Region is one of NASA's best and for those on here wanting to do an HPDE, Time Trial or Race, this is a solid group to run with.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
I have run with 4 different NASA regions due to where I live. The 3 closest tracks are all different regions. In my opinion, Great Lakes does a better job of developing drivers than the others I have run with.

TMO Supporting Vendors