The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

NASA Norcal HPDE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just read the sears point doc on the shelby site...I think it's the same one that I read on PCA site...Porsche...always taking ideas from Ford ;-)

again, if you find docs like these for tracks that are new to you, read them...they're invaluable.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
For the record, I will be passing on this opportunity to take a family vacation that weekend. It's the first one we will have done since our honeymoon and with our son. Gotta build up that good will. :)

Turned out to be a nice weekend. Sonoma is nice and technical. Took a while to get up to speed, but I'm okay with being the slow guy on the block ;D

Here are some videos:

[youtube]nozq9Aq9ZIg[/youtube]

[youtube]kPZLpA51vE4[/youtube]

NASA ran a well organized event, I will definitely be running with them again.

It was a good weekend for this time of year. Traction was iffy in the morning, there were a few spins in my run group. Sunday afternoon was warm and the rumble berms dried out from the overnight rain - so the speed definitely picked up for the last 2 sessions.

Saturday afternoon had a 2 hour LeMon's race after the HPDE was over, which is entertaining stuff to watch. There was a series race after Sundays HPDE with what looked like a spec Mustang competing. Fun couple of days.

Steve

Steve, what car were you driving? I remember seeing a green boss in the pits.

The wet sunday morning was very slippery. Good for practice though.

SBY Boss I ran in group 3. I was pitted with a LeMons team across from the NASA registration trailer.

I'm on my second set of pzeros, I am considering moving up to a track set of wheels once I finish these..probably Enkei with NT01s.

Hope you had fun, I thoughtvSunday afternoon was awesome...

Steve

TMO Supporting Vendors