The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

NASA Sonoma Raceway June 14-15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
I just signed up for a Sonoma Raceway (aka Infineon aka Sears Point aka ??? ) weekend with NASA. I'll be out there running with their race group.

Maybe some of you guys want to come out and run HPDE or TT?

http://nasaproracing.com/event/1776

I will be out the weekend before at Thunderhill with HOD if anyone wants to join that as well (Thread and registration link here: https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=7114.0 )

UPDATE 6/1/2014: Car was damaged and currently being repaired--I won't make this event or Thunderhill. If anyone is going to be at Laguna Seca July 26/27, I will see you there!

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Budget Boss said:
You should see if you can get some new faces out to the track ;) A $100 per person in your pocket.

What's this??? I like money.

My mistake, it's only for NASA Texas. If you sign up a new NASA member up they get a 20% discount on a membership and you get $100. I think we have enough people already. At MSR Houston there wasn't enough parking for everyone.

Yes. I am going to do this. I was going to do the 2 days on 23-24 may but it looks like that is just a single day now. I am signing up for this today-both days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am still going to this both days--planning on HPDE 4. Looks like Drew is out, but are there any others that will be there? Neema maybe?

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Confirmed, I am out for this one. You guys have fun, though!

We will be back to Sonoma in December for another 24 Hours of LeMons event, though!

I'll be there but not driving just bumming rides! :)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel