The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

NASCAR at Sonoma 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Some screen shots from the race. Post some photos if you're going. NASCAR needs to race more road courses.

Ford Performance driver Billy Johnson is driving Richard Petty's car and it's powered by bacon!

IMG_1185.JPGIMG_1186.JPG

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I agree completely on adding more road courses to NASCAR. I thought I heard a rumor that one additional one may in store for 2018. I have heard about a track being proposed for outside the Denver area and although it might piss off the folks at High Plains, I would love to see a nice oval/road course combo if they ever get it to fly. They tried many years back and it couldn't muster enough support.

Love the shot of Stenhouse grabbing air! Jeezy! I ran Pocono with HOD about a month ago and it was part road/part oval. Wish they could make that happen with the bigs. I could only get to 135 into turn 1 because we came out of the infield just before pit in. These guys hit it at 200. Time for new shorts!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel