The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

NASCAR drivers @ MMP racing the FR500S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pretty cool video (minus the dubstep) of some NASCAR drivers getting some good right turn practice in at Miller Motorsports Park. Enjoy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN0IJ02c4pM[/youtube]

Cool video, while watching it I was wondering how many fenders they had to replace. ;D They were tuning up for Sonoma this weekend. I won't make it to the race this year but I've seen a fewNASCAR trailers driving down the fwy this week.

NFSBOSS said:
Cool video, while watching it I was wondering how many fenders they had to replace. ;D They were tuning up for Sonoma this weekend. I won't make it to the race this year but I've seen a few NASCAR trailers driving down the fwy this week.

Ha I imagine the body shop guys are gonna be pretty busy.

Race weekend is always exciting when it comes to town. Motorsports is in the air and its glorious. I actually made it out to the 600 this year and it was a blast. Fords were running behind all night, but that's okay. I'll be tuning in for Sonoma this weekend.

I think its cool that they bring the Ford Racing guys up and put them into FR500Ss. It seems like a really great car to learn in. I just wish classes at MMP weren't so damned expensive.

TMO Supporting Vendors